Springs Towers #501 North Myrtle Beach
Springs Towers has an outdoor pool, kiddie pool and hot tub area. There are 2 grill areas with picnic tables to use as well. The property has an exercise room to use if you like working out or take a walk on the beach if you like to enjoy the ocean air. This building is located right next to Snooky's on the Water and Murphy's so you can easily walk to one of the oceanfront bars to enjoy some good music and food. You can also walk to Boulineau's and Sea Mountain Highway to enjoy one of the many restaurants or have an ice cream.
This is the best location in Cherry Grove! So book your next stay at Springs Towers #501! You will not be disappointed! | |
All of our units are cleaned and sanitized! Linens/towels are professionally cleaned for your safety. | Weekly rentals only during Prime Season. 3 Night
Minimum Stay in off season. Non-Smoking and no pets or motorcycles allowed! |
Call us for the best rates and availability.
All Guests must be 25 or older to book & stay!! A responsible Adult over the age of 25 MUST be present at all times!
- Live theater
- Water parks
- Winery tours
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Bird watching
- Gambling casinos
- Horseback riding
- Outlet shopping
- Fitness center
- Massage therapist
- Medical services
- Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deepsea fishing
- Jet skiing
- Pier fishing
- Children welcome
- Non smoking only
- Pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Catering available
- Dining Area
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Deadbolt lock on entryway
- Smoke detectors
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Clean with disinfectant
- No-contact check-in and check-out
- High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant
- Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Area - Cherry Grove
- Contract Term - Short Term
- DisplayRate - Enter Dates to Get a Rate
- LocationField - Vacation Rentals of NMB
- View - Oceanfront
|Beyond 2020-2024||11/17/2020 - 12/31/2024||4||$221||$1345||$4865|
Manager Response: Thanks for your review and feedback. It will help future guests. We appreciate your repeat business.
Manager Response: Thanks so much for your great review! Sorry for the delay in checking in but sometimes we need a little more time to get it ready for our guests.
Manager Response: Thanks for your review. It is a great location.
The rental managers were very very nice and helpful
Manager Response: Thanks for your review. Glad you were able to stay here again.
Manager Response: Thanks for your great review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you next year!
Manager Response: Thanks for your great review and we are so glad that we are managing this property now. See you next year!
Manager Response: Thanks for your great review. This is a very convenient location and spacious property. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
I will note that the unit is next to two beachfront restaurants that were pretty noisy from about 8 PM to 11 PM. It was manageable for us, and not really all that noticeable in the middle and front (by the door) bedrooms. We did get a free professional fireworks display on the beach one night (courtesy of one of the restaurants) right in front of our balcony, which was an enjoyable plus.
Things to improve:
* The front bedroom (by the door) bed's mattress sags in the middle, which made the first night's sleep for our son and pregnant DIL a bit too close. We had brought a queen mattress topper with us, which our son was able to use to fix that issue to their satisfaction, but the mattress (and maybe the box springs?) really needs to be replaced.
* The shower floor in the main bath (for the back bathroom) looked a little dingy. The management company's maintenance man (who fixed a couple of small issues for us) mentioned that this unit was new to their inventory (in the past month), so I'm guessing that the shower floor hadn't gotten a deep-clean abrasive scrub, yet. It looked to me like it needs one.
One issue for the management company to address with the building's management is the operating condition of the two spas in the pool area. The indoor spa had only 4 of its 8 jets functioning, and the outdoor spa had 0 jets functioning. I spoke with the onsite cleaning crew leader about both (I couldn't find anyone else to talk to). It wasn't in his area of responsibility, but he did call someone in building management about it, and was told that "the outdoor spa is supposed to work like that.
Manager Response: Thanks for your review and your feedback. The owners replaced the mattresses & box springs in the bedrooms at the beginning of the 2020 season. Our cleaners have addressed the shower and we do deep cleans at least once a year. We do our best to keep our properties well maintained and clean.
Write a Review